Maarch proposes following points to secure the legal value of your documents.
Respects of norms and open standards
- Integration of Dublin Core 15 indices
- Integration of NFZ42-013 numerisation metadata
- Independence from the format of the archive and from storage infrastructure
- Automatic seals while recording
- Module to export all or parts of your documents to an optical device (according to NF Z42-013, optional since NF Z42-2009)
- Security layer optimized for archiving (see security management in Maarch Entreprise section)
- Support for external storage solutions ; Physical deletion is not possible through user interface
Every event occuring in the system are logged: login//logout, creation, edition, transfer deletion, etc.
Each module declares its action and logs for those actions can be enabled/disabled independently)
- Independent notification system by email